About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Zachary


I want to tell you about Zachary. He turned 8 on Christmas Eve. He woke up Nov. 12th and told me that he asked God to save him the night before. So, I asked him if God had saved him. He said he didn't know. I sent him up to talk to Baron and when Zach came back down he told me he was saved. He told me several mornings later, "hey mom, I have been born two times now. The first time on Christmas Eve and the second time when I was born into God's family!" It is such a blessing and joy to see him taking small steps each day and growing in his relationship with God. He now prays that his little brothers will get saved. I love to hear my children praise God and be in awe of Him. One night on the way to church we observed how bright and beautiful the moon was. Then we saw the clouds moving fast. The boys were amazed. "Wow, how did God do that, that is amazing." They were admiring his handy work when Zach said, "When we get to heaven I hope God explains how he made the world by just speaking and I sure hope he explains the Trinity because that sure is hard to understand!" I told him that was a hard one for us all to understand, we don't have to understand something to believe it is true though! I will add a of Zach's birthday party.

No comments: