About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Monday, January 8, 2007


Today the boys went back to school...finally! Erin is here with us this year teaching them and two other children. I am so thankful. It frees me up to spend time with Nate and Drew. It also helps me have more time to practice the piano, plan some ladies crafts night at church, and to teach a health class at the Bible college this semester. It looks like she is interested in staying on another year too! What a blessing. I really am thankful for how easy our boys are to raise and discipline. They are easily entertained and are very good at entertaining themsevles. I can't complain, I am able to get a lot done even with 4 boys running around the house! Here is our Christmas Day self portrait of our family. I know that this will be in our prayer letter but I have to share this blessing. This is so specific and our God is so great. We had Changed Into His Image translated and are in the process of publishing it. Not much money had come in for this project and so we were going to have to pay at the end of this month and it looked like we would have to use the money from the sale of our car that we were setting aside for a much needed roof. We found out that this month we got in just the amount that we needed for the book. I had decided not to be upset about not getting a new roof...if God wanted to me to have water spots on my ceiling then so be it...if He wanted us to have a new roof, He would provide it. He cares about us and wants and desires to show us His love and pour out His blessings upon us if we just trust Him and believe that He is who He says he is and that He can do what He says He can do! I am trusting in Him to do many more great things in our lives this year and in the lives of our flock of believers and their families!

No comments: