About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Monday, January 22, 2007


Another weekend has past! Life seems to go faster and faster. Baron turned 35 last week and I will turn 34 soon! Nate is crawling now. It is time to get him some baby food. He is eating cereal but is ready to move on. Sunday went well. I had 14 kids in Sunday School! For those of you who don't know about my SS class...that is a huge crowd. For a long while it has just been my 3 boys. I think we are finally seeing some results from kids club. I had 9 kids last week and I guess they enjoyed it because they came back and brought some more. The older ones correct my Romanian from time to time (how humbling to be corrected by a child).

Pray that Baron can continue to rent a gym on Wed nights to minister to young men through soccer.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What cute boys! :-)