About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reasons to Praise God.

1. The first and most obvious reason...His free gift of salvation He provided through His son Jesus for me.
2. My husband.
3. My sweet children, all so different.
4. My family (parents, in laws, siblings, this also includes dearest Rebekah)
5. His Word, it gives truth, encouragement, guidance, light, strength, courage etc.
6. He left the Comforter to convict us, to encourage us, to walk along with us in this life and guide us.
7. Prayer, I have the most precious gift of being able to call upon the God who created the universe at any time and He is available to me!
8. My house. God provided this gift for a measly $28,000 and it is paid for and worth much more just 9 years later! It is a true blessing (I could go on and on about this one but I won't)
9. Prayer time with a handful of sweet and faithful Christians every Wednesday.
10. Our family has been to visit us many times, even my grandma has been twice. She got her passport for the first time at the ripe young age of 84.
11. The changing of seasons. I enjoy the new life of spring, the fun of summer, the beauty and coolness of fall, the holiday season that comes with winter.
12. The internet :-), it is a blessing keeping in touch with family and friends who are so far away!
13. People who pray and give so that we can be here.
14. Tabara Bucuria...Camp Joy
15. How God provided a new van for us.
16. How He provided the money for my plane ticket in February to be with my mom during her open heart surgery.
17. I praise God because His grace IS sufficient for me.
18. I praise Him because I CAN do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...even when those things seem impossible!
19. He provided a teacher for the twins this year.
20. The two newest additions to our family...Lord willing will be official Howertons by the end of this year!

No comments: