About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Children

A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson




A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice - especially when she's taking a nap. ~Author Unknown





Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. ~John Wilmot





I love to play hide and seek with my kid, but some days my goal is to find a hiding place where he can't find me until after high school. ~Author Unknown


My mom used to say it doesn't matter how many kids you have... because one kid'll take up 100% of your time so more kids can't possibly take up more than 100% of your time. ~Karen Brown


No comments: