About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update


We are looking forward to the twins visiting again next week. April 22 is their 4th birthday and we hope to have them that week as well. My parents arrive next Friday and stay for a month. I will try to keep mom busy with organizing closets and moving stuff around to make room for 2 more kids!
We have contacted someone who is going to help us get a meeting with the director of child protection in the twins county to see if we can help to push things along any quicker. We are going on Monday April 14.
Spring is on its way. After living here for almost 7 years I have finally learned to cut back my own grape vines :). I am a little slow I know. It is really rather easy to do. I can tell I have not exericised much lately though because I am a little sore. I also have started on a multi vitamin...I am aging.
So, not much news. We celebrate Easter here on the 27th of April. We will have a baptism service that day.

No comments: