About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Funny Nate!

I love this little game that Nate likes to play. He sits in his high chair with his cheerios and pacifier and instead of eating the cheerios he likes to stick them in his pacifier. So, they sit there squooshed between his mouth and his paci. Sometimes he eventually eats them, other times he forgets they are there and the cheerio remains there until it falls out on the floor and then is attacked by a herd of ants (do ants travel in herds...they seem to). He is so cute. I tried to get on video this morning Nate trying to get his big bottom and feet into a very small box. He tried for quite sometime before he realized it just wasn't going to happen...then he threw himself onto the floor and pitched a fit (my first fit pitcher...he takes after his aunt...my sister :) ). He was so distraught that he couldn't fit into the tiny box...I caught it on video but due to my techicnal failures...it was erased...sorry grandmas...I"ll try to do better next time.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

No running water....?! Ugh! I would die! Wasn't it you guys that had no hot water right after you were married? I seem to remember ya'll laughing about a cold shower before you came to clinical....I'd come smelly! I do like my creature comforts!!!

Your boys are awfully cute :-)