About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The aging process.

I decided that it would be interesting to see the "aging process" in Baron and myself. So, here we start with our very first picture together in the summer of 92 in Colorado.




.







Next, we have 5 months before our wedding in Kansas City, MO






Then there is the wedding, May 11, 1996







Here is pre kids...I looked at this picture and realized I was eating a bit too much of my baking goods and went on a diet before I would get pregnant and gain more weight!








This was taken the evening of December 23, Zach was born at 5 am December 24th.






Waiting for son #2 to come.







The Howerton family in the year 2000 in Chicago.







On our way to the airport...moving to Romania, July 2001






Then there were 3!








I am a bit outnumbered! It's great to be queen!







11 years of marriage!








Then there were 4! God has blessed us with 4 sons...my how the years have flown...will there ever be a little Howerton girl...only God knows!

No comments: