About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Dog Food

Mom Please Feed Me!!


Well, This morning I am noticing that there are pieces of dog food under the table and on the kitchen floor. Maybe if you have an inside dog you might think this is not so weird (and our dog is a messy eater) but our dog is outside only. Our big bag of dog food sits on the floor next to the refrigerator...within reach of some little hands...Then I started to notice that the dog food on the kitchen floor was wet...like someone had been tasting it. Yes, I believe that little Nate has been trying out the dog food but, I don't think he liked it so that is a good thing. I have also noticed that he finds the boys little toys laying around and pops them in his mouth so I have told the boys if I find a little toy on the floor it is going in the trash so watch out! Oh the joys of raising children! I always look forward to seeing what they will come up with next!

No comments: