About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mispelling

Baron was reading my blog and pointed out my spelling mistake...it is supposed to be article. I assume you all are smart and realize that I write my post and then do no proof read what I write so I try to type slow so I don't make too many mistakes. The article will appear in the paper this Thursday. Baron will be writing one every 2 weeks. We have to pay to write the article and it was kind of expensive so we thought every other week would be what we could handle. It will appear in the tv guide part of the newspaper. This first one is about the Bible and where to find truth. We pray God uses this for His glory.
Continue to pray with us about the baby girls. We were told by a social worker last week that until we actually have our permanent residency that we can do nothing. We should receive it this fall but we are going to the police station tomorrow to see if we can find out where our paper work is. We are also planning on just going to the main social worker in Timisoara and telling her we live here and we want to help kids what does she suggest we do instead of saying what we want to do and being turned down. There is one little girl that is 2 1/2 and she is in foster care and her mom has definately signed off on her. That would be the easy one to pursue but we don't necessarily want the easy road unless that is what God wants. Her name is Bianca. We didn't get to meet her yet but her caregiver will bring her by sometime.

No comments: