About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Camp

Don't you just love camp? We still have a few more teens to take to camp in August but so far the kids have loved it. Last week the young teens went. One boy, age 14, I can't spell his name and even if I did you wouldn't be able to pronounce it so I'll call him V, he gave his life to Christ and the camp director told us if you can tell by tears that someone is sincere then V was very sincere and saw his need for Christ to save him. Pray that V can start coming to our church. He goes to a church that teaches that salvation is by trusting in Christ/baptism/good works. He said he understood the difference. He will at least continue to come to teen Bible study at our church. Isabela who is 15 I believe, attends our church. Her parents are devout Orthodox. She came back so excited. She was talking to me so fast this morning at church telling me, "I am so happy, I know now for sure I have Jesus in my heart, I want to live for him, I'm so happy, I want to help you at church as much as I can, I am just so happy." Since we don't have many teens at church she has never been surrounded by other Christian young people and this was so good for her.
I'll be putting pictures of all the kids that went to camp in our next prayer letter.

No comments: