About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Monday, February 5, 2007

Winter Blah's


Well, it is official...I have the winter blah's! I had hoped they would fly away with January but they are still here. I am so glad that I have internal joy in my Savior to get me through the down times and the up times. Life is a constant struggle and my hightest aim is to become more like Christ and I believe that most happens in the down times. I am trusting God for many things this year. I am expecting many miracles. I believe that God is in control and he will work all things out for His glory. I am so thankful that He pulled me out of the pit and set my feet on the rock that I could never have reached alone. "Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. How awesome is the Lord most High, the great King over all the earth!"

Psalm 47:1-2. Here is a little picture of two of my sunshines to brighten dark winter days.

No comments: