About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Kids club



Today we had kids club. Attendance was down due to the yucky weather. It started out as a pretty snow but it warmed up as the day went on and turned to slush. My house was quiet this evening. I didn't know what to do with myself. Zach, Spence, and Drew are spending the night at their Romanian grandma's house. Maria called me around 8 tonight to tell me that Zach was upset because he was trying to tell her something and he didn't know how to say it. She put him on the phone and he asked me how to say "I am tired and I want to go to bed." Poor Zach. It is good for them to spend time with people who speak no English so they will learn Romanian. They were really excited about going to Maria's and being able to walk to church in the morning.

The picture of the little boy is Zoli. I call him Zorro and he thinks that is so funny. He is Hungarian/Romanian. He is 5 years old and can lie like it is second nature. He came last week without any socks on and it was so cold. He is from a family of 11. The snow pictures are from today.

No comments: