Thursday, June 4, 2009
Something in our favor happened, finally!!! Praise God! Ok, so if you read the last entry you know we were supposed to pick them up for a two week visit and it was looking like we were going to have to take them back again...we were hoping the paper work would be finished and we souldn't have to take them back but paper work is moving slow! Well, the good news is, that the director of the children's home decided it was close enough to the end and it was far better for the twins not to return to Casa Alba that she let us sign them out for 4 weeks, until the 4th of July and then we SHOULD just have to go back for a good bye part! So PLEASE pray that in the next 4 weeks it is resolved! So, it looks like for now, that the twins are moving in with us!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO. I'm making cookies!!!!