About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Camera

Well, Zach and I went to Marghita on Monday and Tuesday to visit with the twins again. Sometimes I think it is harder going to visit them then not visiting them. They run up and give hugs and are happy to see me then when they find out I am not taking them home they give me the cold shoulder. They just don't understand...actually, neither do I! I was glad to have Zach as a traveling companion...I hate traveling alone. We took the train that left at 3:55 am. I had noticed a train passing one day in the middle of the afternoon with all the people hanging out the window to try and get some air and I thought...wow that doesn't look like fun so we decided to travel in the coolest part of the day! It was a good decision. We got home Tuesday at midnight. Gina's face continues to heal. I would love any recommendations on a good cream for minmal scarring...any suggestions??

Sadly, my Canon Power Shot SD400 Elf camera has died. It was dropped and has pieces rattling around on the inside...it is beyond repair. I tried to put a bid for a used one on ebay but my account was suspended...not sure why trying to find out. In the mean time...if anyone has a digital camera they are wanting to sell I would be interested.

The child protective services asked for yet another paper...hoping that is a sign that they aren't going to reject us and hoping and praying we hear something soon.

1 comment:

Buddy and Joy Vaughn said...

Greetings from Taiwan! As I was reading your post that mentioned Marghita, it brought back memories of our mission trip to Romania in 1991. We were part of a group that were assisting in construction of a couple of different churches. Some of the work took place in Oradea and some in Marghita. I stayed in Oradea the entire time, and Buddy traveled with a team to Marghita. They stayed in a Romanian home, and Buddy had some wonderful stories to tell. I wish I could think of the name of the church. Anyway, we will be holding you up in prayer..especially regarding the adoption of those precious twins. I have been reminded lately of the verse, "Is there anything to difficult for the Lord?" Blessings to you and your family -Joy Vaughn