About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Sonlight

I have Sonlight grade 2 curriculum for sale. I will bring it with me to Greenville in another week. I have the teachers schedule/manual which has check marks on all the days as we have gone through this curriculum twice now. I have the Science: Animals, Astronomy, and Physics course and books. The only thing missing in the course is some of the major history books. I would love to sell them for $150. Here is the list of books:
Science:
The Usborne World of Animals
Night Animals
The Usborne Book of Science Activities, Volume 1
Discover and Do Level 1 DVD
See How It's Made
The Magic School Bus: At the Waterworks
The Usborne Internet-Linked First Encyclopedia of the Human body
What Makes You Ill?
Why Do People Eat?
Pasteur's Fight Against Microbes
Space

Read Alouds:
The Aesop for children
The Apprentice
Castle Diary
Cornstalks: A Bushel of Poems
The Cricket in Times Square
The Door in the Wall
Ginger Pye
Kildee House
A Little Princess
The Little Riders
The Minstrel in the Tower
A Poke in the I
Red Sails to Capri
The School Story
Strawberry Girl
Tales of Robin Hood
The Twenty-One Balloons
White Stallion of Lipizza
And the Word Came with Power

Reading with Easy Readers:
The Beginner's Bible
Surprises
Pompeii: Buried Alive!
Owl at Home
Frog and Toad are Friends
Mouse Tales
Greg's Microscope
Hill of Fire
Frog and Toad All Year
Daniel's Duck
Amelia Bedelia
Nate the Great
Frog and Toad Together
The Big Balloon Race
The Fire Cat
The Sword in the Tree
Wagon Wheels
The Titanic: Lost...And Found

World History (only a partial list)
Eric The red and Leif The Lucky
Explorer's News
Gladys Aylward
Good Queen Bess
Maps and globes
Michelangelo
Peter the Great
Window on the world
(Do not have: The Usborne Book of World History, Time Traveler: Vikings, Time Traveler: Knights and Castles, A Child's History of the World)

I have the  Awesome Book of Bible Facts that goes with the Bible readings but many of the pages have torn apart from the binding, I have all pages in the book but the book is not in great condition)
I also have the Horizons math grade 2 teachers guide.
Contact me if interested. I am willing to ship it but would prefer someone in the Greenville area and we can arrange a pick up.

No comments: