1. We had a great visit with my sister Angela and her husband Al over Christmas and New Years.
2. The boys start back to school on Monday.
3. It is getting easier for me to prepare a Sunday School lesson in Romanian.
4. Our Christmas week was so relaxing.
5. Late night chats we had with Al and Ang.
6. Jesus leaving His glorious home in heaven to come and die for my sins.
7. God's patience with me.
8. My husband and sons.
9. I am thankful that spring WILL come.
10.Angelo, our Italian friend, accepted Christ as his Savior last weekend.
11. I am thankful my grandma is a prayer warrior.
12. TGI Friday's in Budapest Hungary! (Baron is thankful for Gloria Jean's coffee).
13. Wonderful memories.
14. My friend Deb called me to get together just when I needed it most.
15. Marshmellow Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate packets my brother in law didn't drink while he was here!
16. When I trust in the Lord with all my heart that He directs my paths.
17. God's Word to encourage my heart.
18. God is in control.
19. My friends who keep in touch with me.