About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Picking Apples


































It was finally a nice day for picking our apples. We have 3 apple trees in our back yard and apples were falling every where and making quite a mess. The boys were big helpers...well at least they tried. Zach and Spence did pretty good with some pushing of a reward for working hard without complaining. Nate enjoyed being out for a while until he got too tired. He even enjoyed sitting in the tree for a few minutes. Drew starts Romanian kindergarten tomorrow. I think I am more nervous then he. I'll let you know how it goes and I will try to remember not to be so nervous that I forget to take pictures!

No comments: