About Me

My photo
We have lived in Romania for 16 years now. We have 6 kids. The top photo of our family is the day we met the twins, just before their 4th birthday. We were granted custody of them on their 5th birthday.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Crazy Baby!

Crazy Baby! I left Nate on the floor to crawl around in the family room and when I came back in he had managed to crawl up into my basket of books under the table. I guess this shouldn't be that amazing but this chubby almost 10 month old doesn't pull himself up to stand yet. He also doesn't have any teeth yet. He just likes to eat and scoot and...well you can figure out the third thing he does often.

He is a joy to his parents and his brothers. In the morning his face lights up when he sees his brothers. I think maybe when it is possibly your last baby you cherish all the little moments more. I just seem to be enjoying each little baby moment so much.



No comments: